Friday, April 1, 2011

Running Diary, Teen Moms 2 Season Finale, part 2.

Welcome back to my running diary of the Teen Moms 2 Season Final.

You can check out PART ONE here.

And now back to the finale.



*****

11:05 - Hey!  Adam's back.  He's here to pick up his truck engine and Chevy Blazer.  Chelsea shows some backbone, refusing to call her dad to ask where Adam's motor went.  "Fucking bitch," Adam says.  Now is the time where I point out that Adam has a barb wire tattoo on his arm.  This tattoo is about as cliche as the deadbeat dad act Adam is putting on.

11:06 - Over at Coonskin Park, Corey and Leah are arriving for their wedding ceremony.  The ceremony is being held in the C. Richard Foutche clubhouse.  A quick Google search seems to indicate that Mr. Foutche was a champion golfer in 1954.  Corey later says he played golf here once, and never expected to be married here.  I assume this is the right person.

11:07 - Leah's mom asks "Does my legs look orange?"  I like Leah's mom.

11:08 - I have an unpopular opinion that all babies are ugly until they are about 2 years old.  However, Leah's kids Ali and Aleeah look pretty cute in their dresses.  Even Ali's corrective glasses are adorable.  They are melting my cold, snarky heart.

11:09 - The camo is coming on!  Corey and the boys are getting ready in their tuxes.  Corey then has a nice heart to heart with Jeff, his father.  Corey looks like he's about to tear up as his dad tells him how proud he is of him.  Then Jeff gives Corey the pocket knife he carried during the Persian Gulf War.  Corey is on the verge of tears.  I knew I liked him.  If this relationship fails it's going to be because of Leah.  Write it down.

The only thing that ruins this scene are the golfers teeing off in the background.  Kind of tacky.  This is why if you do get married at a golf course, make sure it's not a public one with dudes in tank tops downing Coors Light on the tee boxes.

11:12 - Speaky of tacky, Adam is loading up his tools from Chelsea's garage.  Inside, Chelsea laments that she wished Adam would have at least shown up for Aubree's birthday party.  Her friend says, "He's not even a dad any more."  The friend then tells Chelsea she has grown so much stronger in the past year.  I guess I agree with that, for the better part of the season Chelsea tried to force Adam into a family unit.  Like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.  She seemed awful dependent on him emotionally.  Now she's realizing Adam is a grade-A douchebag.  Growth?

11:15 - Kailyn and Jo meet after their mediation.  Apparently Jo raised the possibility in the hearing that he could take Isaac one more day during the week.  After coming to a verbal agreement, Jo pulls the old switcharoo on Kailyn inside the courtroom.  And let the argument begin!  "Who says I won't take you to court to make it happen?" Joe asks.

"Who says the judge will say yes?" says Kailyn.

"I'll just keep going til he does, or your broke.  I'm surprised you have fucking clothes on now you are so broke."

Class act all the way, Jo.  The two continue bickering to the parking lot.  Kailyn says that she is going to college and in the future she'll have the better paying job.  Jo replies, "Who the fuck are you?  You think you're better than me?  You ain't better than nobody, you a piece of shit.  So shut the fuck up."  Keep it up Jo, I'm sure if a judge ever watches the tape of this series, he'll have more than enough character evidence to rule in Kailyn's favor.

11:20 - Before the last act, MTV shows a title card saying teen pregnancy is 100% preventable.  Wrap it up fellas. 

11:21 - Jenelle finally breaks down and bails Kieffer out of jail.  She enlists her friends Amber and Ben to help her.  Ben raises an interesting question, "Has it ever come across to you in your mind that all this bullshit that you guys keep going through, is it ever going to stop, or are you just going to keep going."  But Jenelle is ready with an answer.

Jenelle says, "I'm gonna give him like two weeks to change.  And I swear to God if he doesn't change, I'm leaving him."  TWO WEEKS???  Kieffer can manipulate her while standing on his head!  He can do two weeks easy.

11:23 - Jenelle goes to the bail bondsman to free Kieffer, but she can't do it because she's not 21.  She turns to Ben to be a co-signer.  Ben looks hesitant.  IT'S A TRAP, BEN!  Kieffer won't show up for his court date, and you are going to be out $2,000!!!  He signs anyway.  "I don't think Kieffer's going to go anywhere," Jenelle reassures him.

(Kieffer later misses his court date, and is currently imprisoned in North Carolina.)

11:25 - Wedding time.  People are filing into the C. Richard Foutche Clubhouse.  Corey and Leah are both already tearing up, but look happy.  Everything seems perfect.  Until Leah flubs the "richer or poorer" line.  She now can't stop laughing.  Kind of endearing I guess.  Odd that it was THAT line though... maybe I'm reading into it too much.

11:28 - Ending montage featuring the Teen Moms and their babies.  Chelsea is looking through photo albums of her and Adam.  Barbara is feeding Jace (fitting).  Kieffer and Jenelle shack up at Amber and Ben's.  Kailyn drives off to class, and Jo puts Isaac down to sleep.  And Leah and Corey cut their wedding cake.  Corey carries her across the threshold.  And so ends Teen Moms 2.

11:30 - POST SCRIPT!  Apparently Dr. Drew will be interviewing all the moms and their families.  The preview shows some serious fireworks between Jo and Kailyn, Jenelle and Barbara, and Adam and Chelsea's dad Randy.  Awesome!  The more things change, the more they stay the same.

In case you are wondering what the young ladies have been up to since filming.  Jenelle made a lovely video and sold to a media company for $5,000.



Teen Mom 2 Star's Front Yard Brawl - Watch more Funny Videos

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad we have a Jenelle Evans tag.

Sister Shirley said...

I expected this blog to lead me to dark places, but this might be going too far...

Batch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Batch said...

That isn't me! I mean, it is me...but it isn't. Damn you google!

Batch said...

Erin says I ruin everything.

Batch said...

What I siad before I deleted it thinking it would actually delete it and not pretend delete it was:

God bless America! I appreciate the American flag hanging over two girls getting paid to beat the crap out of each other. Clearly these are the values our fine nation was founded upon.

Batch said...

I made a typo :(